Sunday, March 11, 2012

Banana Smoothie Cooking Show

Last week Room 20 used all the leftover bananas from the ironman to make delicious banana smoothies.  Kees, Zac, Henry and Marc created a cooking show to explain what we did.  These four boys had to create a storyboard and script, plan the props and practice all of  which they did completely independently.  It is their first movie for the year so they have included in the comments what they would do next time to improve their work.  But for a first go, I think they have done extremely well.  You might need to listen carefully as the sound isn't too good!

18 comments:

  1. I think that next time we make a movie I would stop cutting off heads and reduce the shaking of the camera

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to be a bit louder with my speaking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Izaak (Kees's brother)March 11, 2012 at 7:51 PM

    Great work! for the cooking show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done boys! We really enjoyed your show. What a slick team! Can't wait for the next movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool show Zac ` henry ` mack and kees

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...I will follow this recipe to make my yummy desert tonight. Well done team. Great show.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy! That smoothie looked great. I hope that one comes to my class next time you make one! ;)

    Mrs Stevens

    ReplyDelete
  8. my improvement is to speak more clearly next time Henry

    ReplyDelete
  9. yum i know what im going to make tomorrow =) grace

    ReplyDelete
  10. Far out thst looks delicious, i hope Reuben has been watching so he can come home and make us a smoothie for afternoon tea! great movie guys, can't wait to see what you make next.

    ReplyDelete
  11. yum your making me hungry do you have any more recipes like banana loaf or banana cake

    ReplyDelete
  12. That smoothly sure looks nice! love the chocolate on top.

    ReplyDelete
  13. next time i will remember to look at the camera B)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great film guys, i like the look of all that cream on the top of the smoothie :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great film guys, I like the look of all that cream on the top of the smoothie.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You make me hungry Zac! From Cameron

    ReplyDelete
  17. I REALLY liked that movie! Sorry that I made Henry slip on the banana peel! 8-)

    ReplyDelete